10/2/16

Spanking out hearts !

So the Mistress and I decided to go away or a weekend to a nice hotel right in the middle of nowhere ;). A couple of hours before leaving I was texting my Mistress and she told me she had forgotten to bring a whip. So before we left i bought one (picture below) and it's a little like my Mistress herself, not to big, sweet looking.... but it stings like a big bee. It really hurts more than all of our remaining whips. Despite of looking sweet. Last evening I was licking the Mistress's feet and I took the whip a hit her soles with it. I shouldn't have done that.... But sometimes I get so taken in the act and I was just to excited. Slaves make mistakes, otherwise I wouldn't need training. After I hit her soles she put me up against the wall and I was very afraid of what was coming. Those would be the first hits with our new whip. And damn it hurts so good !!! Mistress Izzy seemed to enjoy it too as she gave me a couple of them. After the beating she told me to start licking her feet again which I did, and she gave me a couple of more hits when I was lying at her feet. And now, my friends, I'm going to be her slave for the remaining time that we stay here. So keep a keen eye on our blog as Mistress Izzy and I will certainly be updating with exciting new stories the next couple of days !

Kind regards,


Slave A,



Our new whip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive