7/2/16

Barefoot trip

Today was once again a great day ! (We're having quite a lot of these the past week) Slave A. and I went to the Netherlands, it's not that far from his place but still, a nice trip.  Like written in the rules, Slave A. was barefoot for the whole time and 2 days ago we came up with a great idea. It's called "punismentcards" the idea is quite simple, 2 cards, one with 10 places and one with a punishment. If you fill your 10 places, slave A. gets punished.


This is the punishmentcard, here you fill in something every time Slave A. disobeyes me.
And if that card is full one like under this one is used to give a punishment, you can use the first for small violations too (if you want ;) )

___________________________________________




So today we used those cards for the first time, we filled in 5 Punismentcards ;) which all need to be carried out tonight, I'm gonna have my hands full on this one... 


Like always I enjoyed Slave A. walking besides me like a puppy all day, I enjoy the total power I have over him and I know he enjoys it too. Like I said, he was barefoot the whole time, and it's sometimes little things like that, it's a bit more discrete than wearing a latex outfit to the streets that screams "I am a Slave". I like him to be barefoot to show he's my very own submissive, he likes to be my submissive and he likes to be barefoot, and to the outside world we're just girlfriend and boyfriend where the boyfriend isn't wearing shoes. And at the end of the day when we're heading back home, i'm already thinking of the sweet sound i'm gonna hear when I let my whip crack on these dirty soles. 

 


Enough blogging for today, Slave A. has been licking my feet while I wrote this post and now i'm going to punish his ;)
If any of our readers would like the card we use but blank, just send us a message we're always willing to send them :) 

X Mistress Izzy

2 comments:

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive