8/4/16

I want my Mistress :( !!!

Hi everyone !

2 more days until I see Mistress Izzy back :) that means 2 more days until I get an unlimited amount of kisses, hugs, love and 2 of her homemade hamburgers, which could be on the menu chart of the best restaurant in Elysium (<-- google it) i'm not kidding, they're really so very very good !
Tonight will be my last full night in Spain, the night after that I leave to take the plane back to Belgium, and a couple of hours later I see Mistress Izzy. I've been together with Mistress Izzy for almost 8 months now, and we've been doing serious SM for like 2 months. So 5 days, and I know I sound like a 14 year old here, is really a long time to spend without the woman I love. Now it's only 2 days more, and in a couple of hours I'll be able to say "I see my Mistress tomorrow" And now, all I'm looking forward to is to lie at her feet and serve her, to be and do whatever she wants me to be and do. When I wasn't with Mistress Izzy in Spain in the hotel i'm in our appartement with my family, and saying I don't have a very good relation with my family is putting it softly....

I just erased 10 lines I wrote about my relationship with my family, but i don't think anyone is interested in that, and that's not what this post is about. This post is about the will to submit yourself to someone and that when you submit yourself to the woman you're in a relationship with and in love with it's even more great. After spending a while with my family I'm desperately in need to submit myself to Mistress Izzy and to be able to give up the defense wall I build for myself when I wasn't with her. It's more than giving up actually, it's letting her tearing everything down until i'm completely vulnerable again and everyone could anything to me. With the big difference than when i'll be lying there on friday after my punishments and she'll be able to do anything she wants with me, i'll just get a big hug and a look that sings a love song from her lovely blue eyes. And when I'll smell the sweet smell of almonds she smells of when i'll lie in her arms, i'll know that all I am is safe and loved and that is the difference between people like Mistress Izzy, and everyone else I know. For people like Mistress Izzy I hold highest form of gratitude and I have as much respect as anyone can have for someone. And that in a nutshell is what a good D/s relationship is build on.

Kind regards,

Slave A.
Location: Benidorm, Alicante, Spanje

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive