9/17/16

Hi guys !

Sorry we haven't been posting a lot the past couple of weeks, Mistress Izzy and I don't really have the time nor much desire to play. 3 weeks ago I went for my check-up to check i remain cancer-free, and they found a growth in my neck. Now, it's not cancerous but I  had 2 rounds of radiation and lots of medication and I was in a lot of pain. Like I wrote a couple of posts back I don't have a good relation with my family, when I really had cancer and had radiation and chemotherapy no one really cared about me. Luckily there's Mistress Izzy now, when I was completely stoned and puking my guts out she took care of me like no one ever did. It made me realize once again how great she is, and how lucky and privileged I am to have someone like her in my life, it's the greatest thing that could have happened to me. And the greatest thing that ever will happen, after thinking I would be alone for the rest of my life, she appeared. And now I know, I'll never ever be alone again!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute together, couples like you are the proud of the femdom community.
    You aren't just a mistress and a slave, you obviously feel the purest love people can feel for each other.

    looking forward to keep hearing about your lives.

    greetings from Canada

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive