4/29/17

A little while away

Hi fellow kinky people !


I spent some time away from my mistress and great love, 3 whole days to attend a medical conference somewhere in Germany and to a bachelors party from of my friends of the glorious time I was still a student at the kings college. The conference was extremely boring and uninteresting, the party from my friend was good fun. It started out as as a normal London-afternoon, meaning fish and chips and Guiness and a cigar

Arround 21.00 when everyone was getting a little bored from what we had been doing, our host said to get in the direction of the Greenwich harbour, which we did. Once we arrived there the was a huge yacht stacked packed to maximum capacity with food, drink, and of course prositutes, were 11 people , there were 15 prostitutes and like 2 bottles of whiskey and others per person......not an ideal combination if you'd ask me. But at no time did I forgot that I am an owned slave and that only my mistress can touch my body, that I only can only worship her her. And that I only can be punished by her. It was a little bit akward for me, sitting there wachting how people where tied and beaten up. And I didn't even get an erection, my great love for the rest of my life was crying out of loneliness at our home, and I was having fun, that didn't make sense so for the rest of the party I sat down with some people I seemed to like and I still had a very good night, even without the hookers.

After that I went to Germany for the conference and that was extremely boring, made me even happier that when it was over I could take a couple of trains and I'd be back in the arms of my mistress, safe and secure


-slave a-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive