7/3/16

Absolute pure love

Mistress Izzy is asleep now, and I'm taking a bath (walking barefoot all day makes your feet quite dirty :D) this is going to be a short post. I just wanted to tell you people, that besides the BDSM things we do, I love Mistress Izzy more than anything in the world, before I met her my life was horrible, I attempted suicide on more than one occasion and my depression and anxiety took most of my life. Than on a day in November 2015 I met her and now I enjoy every day. To me she's the greatest gift I could ever have dreamed of. And in the end it all became reality, I'm happier than I've ever been  with the greatest, kindest and most warm-hearted person I could ever have hoped for, and I never ever want it to end !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive