7/15/16

2 hours...

2 hours until the taxi comes to take me to the airport. I'm one of those few people who actually don't want to go on vacation. At least not this kind of vacation, a vacation with people I don't like, people I don't have anything in common with, no one to talk to, and no one to calm me down when I get anxious. Bam ! secret revealed, I have kind of an anxiety issue, or that's what they call it. Mainly, I don't like people around me. Mostly they're rude and unkind to me, so I decided it's more comforting to be alone. Or with people like Mistress Izzy, she's a master in calming me down. Master...Mistress, Master ? never mind... She calms me down... :) and now I have to spend 10 days without her before she joins me in Spain. I'm not sure how it will go but I'll have to do my best. 10 days doesn't seem a very long time, but to us it is. Since we met each other back in November 12 days is the absolute maximum that we haven't seen eachother and that only happend like twice. Once when I was on a skiing-holiday and once during the exams. But now it's a stupid summer-holiday. I mean come on.... You should be able to enjoy your holiday, pfffft, I have the feeling that what i'm writing doesn't make much sense, and it probably isn't, but it's a bit relaxing so I'll just finish what I have to say. The only thing that I'm actually looking forward to is that I can walk without shoes for pretty much the whole 3 weeks i'm gonna spend there. I like that very much and it's one of the things Mistress Izzy orders me to do a lot so I'll might have the submissive feeling that I have when I'm walking barefoot with her when I'm barefoot in the middle of the city. I'll be taking my punishing-cards with me too and like a good slave i'll put a stamp every time I do something wrong so my lovely Mistress can punish me for it when she gets there. And of course as soon as I pass airport security i'll be putting my slave-bracelet back on. People can know I'm proud to be property of my beautiful Mistress :)

Kind regards,

Slave A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive