7/18/16

Crying.... and being barefoot in Spain :)

So, let me tell you the story of what happened a few days ago when I was still in Belgium (I'm on holiday in Spain now.) It was the last night Mistress Izzy and I could spend together before we would be separated for a couple of days and we weren't exactly looking forward to it. Seriously, I kept a smile on my face but on the inside I was crying.

We had a nice day that day, we took a couple of pictures as D/s that we're putting in our photo-book and we had a nice meal that day. In the evening Mistress Izzy asked if I was ready for my daily punishment, and I was, I really was. Before that I ate a waffle out of her hand, because I'm a good slave to my Mistress (Or I try to be at least.) So she started caning me, until I just couldn't take it no more. Not at all because she was hurting me to much, (she would never ever do that) But because I was naked on the bed being caned, tied up, I couldn't move, the only person there was Mistress Izzy.
And that made me feel so relaxed and safe and comfortable. Nothing bad could happen to me, so I just let it go and cried... It was a good cry though. I wasn't going to see my girlfriend for a while and I was going to be further away from her than i've ever been, and I really wasn't looking forward to it at all.
So I cried and I cried in Mistress Izzy's arms until I fell asleep still lying in my Mistress's caring arms and realizing how much we truly care for each other and love each other.

The point of this post is to tell that BDSM is about a lot more than cuffs and whips and awkward sex, I felt safe enough to let my emotions flow as much as

water flows out of a broken dam.
And normally i'm as emotional as a deep sea jellyfish. But not
this time. This time I wasn't only a submissive to Mistress Izzy, but to my own emotions as well. And that happens a lot,
and I like it.... :p A lot...

The rules say, Slave A. should always be barefoot, and I want to be a good slave to my mistress.
As said before, good slaves should be barefoot. 
It says forbidden to enter barefoot, to bad Mistress Izzy's authority is the only one I answer to !


Amazingly good picture of my slave bracelet under water. (I took this to test my new diving photographic equipment.) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive