7/14/16

The First Day


First 24h of being collared, and it has been great ! That relatively little bracelet with "owned by Mistress Izzy on it." I don't know if Mistress Izzy realizes how much this bracelet means to me, but I hope she does. A few people looked at it today, given it's not something someone normally would wear, I don't know if anyone read the words on it or not, and to be frank I don't give a crap. 

This specific lockable bracelet is my proof that in our relation Mistress Izzy promises to take care over me. To cherish me and to love me, and the same is vice versa. This bracelet might even have a bit of the same meaning of wedding rings. 

So people of the street ! If you see me walking and you see I have a slave-bracelet on, that not only means that I have a great sex-life, but that somewhere is my other part who loves me very deeply, and that is much more important and worth showing of a bracelet that says that i'm owned.



Bracelet in the Bath !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive