7/5/16

3 days without Mistress Izzy

like you've read we had a couple of great days, mistress Izzy and I, we really had a great time the last  few days. But now it's over, for 3 days at least ! I see her again on wednesday, as you know we're a normal couple too, so we do miss each other very very very much. I have one more exam on wednesday and than i'm done for 3 whole months ! :D imagine that, 3 full months to be with the girl I love more than I love myself. We're going to do so much cool things in those 3 months, we're going on holiday together, wbajheozhfipezf I don't know what to write, FUN, that's what will be the general idea of this holiday.

Kind regards,

Slave A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive