1/23/17

My beautifull Mistress her feet.

Well, the blog's name tells it, the "the tale of Izzy's feet" I have a passion for my beautiful mistress her whole body, but the part i find the most erotic is her godly beautiful feet. Since the first time I had the heavenly honour of seeing them and sticking her toes in my mouth, until I licked and massaged them 10 minutes ago until the day I die. I have a foot fetish obviously, i love to handle, lick, hold, massage or just look at the feet of the woman i love most in the world, my mistress and girlfriend Izzy. It's not rare or abnormal, Some statistics have shown that 63% of men have some sort of sexual attraction to seeing their loved ones or other women barefoot. But I belong to the smaller group, I lick my Mistress her feet clean when she walked barefoot trough the city, when she went to college whole day, I love her feet. And I don't know specifically why, probably it's just something that comes with my natural submissiveness. But I love it, what I want to say to you guys is it's not an abnormal thing.
Mistress Izzy loves it too when I lie at her feet, or when I lick them. I think many women would like it. So of you're out there, like I was before I met the woman of my dreams. And you're having these kinds of thoughts. Remember this, your not alone ! And one day you will enjoy it, and it'll be great !

-slave A.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive