3/23/17

I miss being dominated !

Hi !

I'm home alone for a couple of days, my mistress is out of town for a couple of days to attend a conference on what she studies, so i'm alone. And I miss her terribly, she's back tomorrow so that's kind of a relieve, tomorrow i'll be back at my place her feet, ready to worship them as I am made to do, and ready to receive any kind of punishment she wants to give me. Ready to accept any kind of pain or humiliation she wants to give me, that's what i've been missing. I miss my girlfriend much more of course, I miss the warmth of feeling her body against mine at night. I miss the touch of her hand in my face to let me feel she loves me. But I miss the other thing she does with her hands too, holding and directing the whip that goes against my body. I miss being tied in an uncomfortable position while she tortures me, I miss her voice that sarcastically tells me to be quite and hold my body still if i struggle to much while she hits me. I think you guys get the point, I miss her so much, since we know know each other days like these have been the hardest days in our relationship, the days on which we're not together and we can only enjoy each other's company trough the telephone-lines (ok, we have cell-phones too, but telephone-line sound more literate, and as i'm a romantic... :D ) Tomorrow when she'll get back we're gonna have a long talk about how our weeks have been, we're going to enjoy a good glass of wine, and have a bourgondic foundue, and i'll feel calm and good again. Because I know the person who loves me the most is just in my arm reach ready to hug me, and to whisper in my ear, the mistress is home, little slave, all is well again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive