7/20/16

Missing my slave

I don’t like the fact that I have to miss my slave for so long. I don’t like it one bit. I miss being in control. That’s maybe one of the things that makes me a typical dom: I like control. Even more than that, I love it. And I like having control more than taking control. 

Let me explain what I mean.
Forcing my slave to be tied down on the bed, by physical strength or blackmail or whatever is ‘taking’ control of the situation. Him letting me tie him down just because I want to, that’s ‘having’ control. Maybe it’s only a difference that exists in my mind, and I find it hard to explain but I hope you get the idea of what I’m trying to say here.

Now that he’s away from me I feel like I lost control. I haven’t, because he keeps me updated on the tasks that I’ve given him. But I still feel like something has slipped away from me and I’m going to enjoy taking that back. I’m going to enjoy that so much.


And more than I miss my slave I miss my boyfriend, my rock. And I can’t wait to kiss him when I meet him. And then later spank him until he begs me to stop. Both will be enjoyable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive