6/24/16

Whip shopping

So, this thing happend, my mistress and I don't live together all the time sadly enough, believe me id love to be able to serve her all the time, but since we're two students it's simply not possible. The academic year is over now so I have almost 3 months where I can serve her without limitations 😃 Yesterday I was at my home and I promised to bring some bamboo sticks to use as whips but once I was in the train on my way to mistress Izzy cold sweat broke out as I realised i forgot them at home....

Disaster ! I was going to disappoint my beloved mistress ! Luckily in her home town there is an erotic shop, so before going to her place I went by that shop to see what they were selling. I found some leather whips. I told mistress Izzy that when I got to her and a little while later we were in the shop where I bought the whip that I'm going to be whipped with later. As we were in the shop I felt very very very excited all the whips reminded me of the power my mistress has over me, at any time she can decided to use any of them on me, or any of the other things, and I'll always deserve it... I felt very humiliated too when we were at the checkout of the store with the whip in our hands with the person behind the counter looking at me like "Ooooh boy, you're going to feel that later today." Really very humiliating... And now I'm looking at my beautiful mistress who is still sleeping, and I hope to be the best slave I can for her today, and if I'm not I gladly take on any punishment she wants to give me, because after all, she is the girl I love and live for ❤️



     
                      My beautiful new whip <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive