6/21/16

Welcome to our blog ! 

In this blog I will tell you about my life as fulltime slave of Mistress Izzy, I am slave 125-459-967, slave A. 

I am 22 years old,  my Mistress is 21 years old. I am registered property of my Mistress Izzy as of today. I glorify the day six months ago on which I met my Mistress, since than, I live for her feet and her pleasure. Licking my Mistress's feet is like eating the best food or drinking the best wine, but to have the honor to do that I must behave like a good slave, otherwise punishment is the only way to educate me into being a good slave. My Mistress and I will update this blog regularly so if you're interested in our life, keep op reading !

-Slave A.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive