6/22/16

As my slave told you in this previous post, he is extremely happy to be owned by myself: Mistress Izzy. I'm a very kind and loving mistress, only disciplining my slave when he deserves it. For me the best way to mold him into the slave I desire is by punishing him for bad behaviour, and giving him a treat if he's been a good slave. I usually let him reward himself by licking and kissing my feet.

Ofcourse, when he doesn't behave like a good slave should. He gets a fitting punishment. A decent ass-whipping or hitting the soles of his feet with a stick he bought for me. 

My slave still has a lot to learn. So I will keep you updated on the progress in his behaviour and training.

- Mistress Izzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive