6/26/16

Quite slavefuck

I'm still stuffed with my slave's sperm... I don't have a lot of inspiration right now, i'm still very "sex-high" (is that even a word?) and my slave is lying at my feet dying of gratitude that he has the honor of lying there and licking them so that I may relax...
We're at my slave's apartment now and his grandmother stays in his second bedroom for the night because she has an appointment tomorrow very early in the morning and he was kind enough to let her stay here. She's watching tv in the living room and I saw that my little slave was becoming very very very horny, like as horny as hotdogs are good :D so I ordered him to shut his mouth while I was fucking him, and like a good little slave he obeyed his mistress's command... I think the training is going well, in a short while he'll be Belgium's best slave ! We had very good sex completely quite while his grandmother was practically 25 meters away from us, and damn ! It was good ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive