6/25/16

Anyone who's a student has probaly known the stress that comes with finding out your testscores. And what better way to relax than to enjoy a good spanking? Well, ofcourse I wasn't on the receiving end of the spanking haha. But the whole process is relaxing, for both partners involved. Unfortunatly the whip my slave bought was dissapointing. (remember me I still have to punish him for buying something like that for himself.) 

So I resorted to what we have been using the past week or two, it's some kind of plastic stick that you use for your garden. Although it doesn't even look nearly as good as the new whip it works far better and it leaves nice marks on my slave's ass. So you can't always go for the aesthetically pleasing option. Last night his ass looked like a beautiful artpiece and when I woke up this morning it was still blushing. I can tell you, there's nothing nicer than waking up to something like that.

The weather has been nice today. Which is good. Because last week I made a nightly walk with my slave. I was wearing shoes, and he (obviously) wasn't. And I let him walk into the sea wearing bearly nothing a few times. And spanked him there, right on the beach. It was all very exciting and fun. But it started raining, and I went home. But if the weather continues to be this nice I might try a walk like that again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive