7/8/16

Whip shopping Part II "YEAAAAAY ! I GOT A NEW WHIP !!!!"

Howdie !

I hope you guys are all fine and feeling well and happy :)
Yesterday I was at Mistress Izzy's place, now I'm a day at my place to do some much needed work in my garden, and tomorrow I'll be back at hers :) Yesterday we went back to the local erotic store, I needed to be punished for forgetting my bamboo-whips last week and my normal whips when we left my appartement at the coast. So the only solution was going out to buy a new one :) (our fourth in just 4 weeks) and we came home with this fine piece.

You can't see it to good as it's black on black but the whip says Betty Page, who was a famous boundage model in the 50's we honestly had no idea who she was until we went home and googled her name. But I must say i'm pretty glad it's got some more "culture" behind it than 50 shades of Grey  for example...
We didn't used it yet but we soon will and you'll read all about it than ! So keep a keen eye on the blog :)


 



Kind regards,

Slave A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive