7/21/16

21th of July: one month since I became an owned slave !

Today is the day :) the 21th of june I became an owned slave of mistress Izzy, and like everything it's been wonderful :) I don't think this is going to be a long post, as there is not much to say. There are of course, like there are a lot of in our relationship, feelings. Me, personally, I feel safe, I feel secure, I am very comfortable with how things are going. But the most important thing of all, I feel loved, and that was a long time since I hadn't felt that anymore. So I'm well, the happiest slave around here :)
I will wear my slave bracelet and my collar with great pride and pleasure for the rest of my life :)

Kind regards,

Slave A.


My slave collar :) I don't wear it all the time, but always with pride !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive