7/25/16

The Arrival !

The great arrival of Mistress Izzy's in a few hours ! she'll be joining me for 6 days here in Spain :) So that means 6 days fun, pleasure, discipline, but above all love :) that's still the most important in a relationship. I'm looking forward to the punishments she'll give me for the things I did and wrote down on my punismentcard. And for other things too if she wants. I can't wait to serve her feet, to have the great honor to lick between her toes or lick them clean after our evening barefoot stroll trough the city. Or to be everything she wants me to be! She's my mistress, she's the one I live for, she the only woman I answer to, she's the only woman I love and care for very very very deeply !


Kind regards!

Slave A.
Location: Benidorm, Alicante, Spanje

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone !

If anyone has any questions or requests about our life as a sub and dom, shoot !

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive